• Registrar

Solución para los fallos en el instalador del juego

Publicaciones recomendadas

Un compañero de clan ha encontrado una solución al problema que tenemos muchos, el cual evita que pase del 53%, está sacado de otro foro, para que no haya problemas por el tema de poneer enlaces externos, copiare el mensaje de la persona que escribió el post con la solución, espero que sirva de ayuda a muchos al igual que me ha servido a mi.Mil gracias a Legentus#5374 por aportar la solución

ATTENTION EDIT: The MAIN thing that is causing issue is the QoS Packet Scheduler. This feature of Windows tries to regulate your net traffic as well as does a terrible job prioritizing packets. This feature interrupts the flow of packets coming from the guild wars launcher, that's why the download stalls in the way that it does, that's why it is so peculiar. You can pretty much ignore the google dns stuff, although it's helped me. The main thing is the QoS feature. Read below!If you're on Windows 10 go to Control Panel>Network and Internet>Network and Sharing Center. On the left-hand side, click "Change adapter settings". This will open a new window of various connections.Right click the connection you are using and click on Properties, you'll be under the Networking tab in the next box that opens. UNCHECK QoS Packet Scheduler.YOU MUST USE -assetsrv origincdn.101.arenanetworks.com to keep things rolling! To utilize it, find your Guild Wars 2 shortcut on your desktop and right click it, click on properties. A box will open up and you will see a field that says "Target". Inside that field will be the location of your gw2.exe in quotations. Click inside the field to type, go to the very end, OUTSIDE the quotations, make a space and then past the line "-assetsrv origincdn.101.arenanetworks.com" without the quotes. This is the universal main asset server and will work for everyone.All of this combined should 100% fix your problem but the most important is disabling QoS packet scheduler. That feature of Windows basically determines which packets are most important and will totally drop packets from the GW2 Launcher for some reason. It just doesn't have a high priority.

EDIT: If none of these steps make sense or you run into trouble, add me on Discord and I will gladly walk you through everything you need to do and we can troubleshoot it together! Handle: Legentus#5374EDIT 2: Again, if these steps are not working try this: At the top left of your launcher click "Language" and change your language to French. Your files should start downloading. After a few minutes switch back to English and you should be good2go :)

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

@"kazehaya.3679" dijo:Un compañero de clan ha encontrado una solución al problema que tenemos muchos, el cual evita que pase del 53%, está sacado de otro foro, para que no haya problemas por el tema de poneer enlaces externos, copiare el mensaje de la persona que escribió el post con la solución, espero que sirva de ayuda a muchos al igual que me ha servido a mi.Mil gracias a Legentus#5374 por aportar la solución

ATTENTION EDIT: The MAIN thing that is causing issue is the QoS Packet Scheduler. This feature of Windows tries to regulate your net traffic as well as does a terrible job prioritizing packets. This feature interrupts the flow of packets coming from the guild wars launcher, that's why the download stalls in the way that it does, that's why it is so peculiar. You can pretty much ignore the google dns stuff, although it's helped me. The main thing is the QoS feature. Read below!If you're on Windows 10 go to Control Panel>Network and Internet>Network and Sharing Center. On the left-hand side, click "Change adapter settings". This will open a new window of various connections.Right click the connection you are using and click on Properties, you'll be under the Networking tab in the next box that opens. UNCHECK QoS Packet Scheduler.YOU MUST USE -assetsrv origincdn.101.arenanetworks.com to keep things rolling! To utilize it, find your Guild Wars 2 shortcut on your desktop and right click it, click on properties. A box will open up and you will see a field that says "Target". Inside that field will be the location of your gw2.exe in quotations. Click inside the field to type, go to the very end, OUTSIDE the quotations, make a space and then past the line "-assetsrv origincdn.101.arenanetworks.com" without the quotes. This is the universal main asset server and will work for everyone.All of this combined should 100% fix your problem but the most important is disabling QoS packet scheduler. That feature of Windows basically determines which packets are most important and will totally drop packets from the GW2 Launcher for some reason. It just doesn't have a high priority.

EDIT: If none of these steps make sense or you run into trouble, add me on Discord and I will gladly walk you through everything you need to do and we can troubleshoot it together! Handle: Legentus#5374EDIT 2: Again, if these steps are not working try this: At the top left of your launcher click "Language" and change your language to French. Your files should start downloading. After a few minutes switch back to English and you should be good2go :)

Uff enserio muchas gracias, se me a solucionado! gracias amigo :) nos vemos en tyria.

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web